Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing the website and the services as your use of the Services will be considered your agreement to be bound by this legally binding agreement. Capital Wired reserves the right to change, alter, modify, or delete portions of this Terms of Service at all times and without any notice to you. Please ensure that you regularly revisit this document so as to be acquainted with any and all modifications that may occur. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS IS REGARDED AS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO ADHERE TO SUCH PROVISIONS.
Furthermore, Capital Wired also reserves the right to suspend, deny or terminate your access to the Site and the Services at any time, without any reason and without prior notice to you.
Introduction, Website Access and Restrictions
Your use of the Services is possible according to a limited right that allows you to access the materials and content provided by Capital Berg. All materials made available to you on the website, including but without limitation, text, articles, illustrations, graphics, images, photographs, video files, audio files, podcasts, URL’s, website design and structure, general feel of the website, scripts, and software, are the sole property of Capital Wired and/or its licensors. The aforementioned content and materials are intended for your personal, informational, educational, non-commercial use. Any uses of the materials and content made available to you via the service in a manner that has not been condoned by or presented in this Agreement represents an infringement on our rights.
When using the Services you are not allowed to sell, copy, print, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, upload, republish, transmit, sell, translate, create derivative works based upon, or otherwise exploit the materials and content found on Capital Wired and its services. What you are allowed to do, however, is to download or print one single copy of individual articles from time to time, to serve for your non-commercial, educational and personal purpose. Also, please note that any other use of the materials and content laid at your disposal in any other manner than that previously described requires our written consent.
Capital Wired provides its readership with numerous opportunities of interaction with one and other via the comments sections and discussion threads. Here, readers and users of the services may engage in discussions and change viewpoints. In this case, you are contributing with content to the services. There are certain rules and regulations governing your contributions to the Services. Your decision to contribute such content or materials on Capital Berg represents your agreement that you are also granting Capital Wired and all those authorized by us a worldwide, perpetual, non-retractable, royalty-free, restriction-free and sub-licensable license to exploit your content in any way we see fit, including but not limited to, copying, printing, distributing, publicly performing, selling, creating derivative works based upon, transmitting, translating, using the material in whole or in part, incorporating the material in other works or exploiting the material in any manner that has already been or will be developed and for any purpose that we deem fit. Simultaneously, you also agree to grant us the license of exploiting any proprietary rights connected to the submission or contribution, including but not limited to, patent laws, trademark, copyright or any intellectual property right. When using such contributions, you are granting us permission to name you as the author of the work in question by naming your email, screen name or other personal data. You will not receive any type of compensation (financial or not) when and if we decide to use such contributions. Additionally, you also waive the right of any present or future claims of intellectual property or moral property rights on the contributions or materials in question.
Capital Wired provides its readership with free access to a multitude of services, however, certain functions or features of the Site are only available for registered users. In this case, upon registering with the website, you may be required to provide certain information, such as name, email address, a password for your account, gender and birth date. You hereby warrant that the information you are providing is accurate, correct and regularly updated. Please note that your account represents your responsibility and the activity that occurs from this particular account rests solely on your shoulders. You are therefore responsible for and warrant that you will ensure that your credentials are not shared with any person. The activity and contributions that originates from your registered account will be regarded as your own, regardless of whether it may have occurred as a result of a breach of security or unauthorized access.
Please note that Capital Wired reserves the right of suspending, terminating or denying your access to the account as well as that of accessing the Services for any reason, without notice and at any time.
Our Services are designed to allow our readership to interact with the Services as well as among one and other by taking part in active discussions in comments sections and in discussion threads. These contributions are collectively referred to as “member contributed content” and includes the following, without limitation, text files, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, music, audio files, video files, presentations, information, documentation, content and/or other materials. Capitalwired cannot and will not offer any guarantees or warranties as to the confidentiality of this contributed content, even when it is not published via the services.
By posting member contributed content, you warrant and agree that:
- You have become acquainted with the rules and provisions governing your contributions and agree to comply with these provisions as they are herein presented;
- That your materials and posts will not include or transmit information that is libellous, defamatory, threatening, unlawful, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, aggressive, threatening, indecent, hateful on the basis of gender differences, age differences, sexual preference, racial, ethnicity or other differences; that constitutes a criminal offense or otherwise violates local, state, federal, national or international law;
- That the materials you choose to share with fellow Capitalwired readers represent your original content, that you are the rightful owner of that material or that you have followed the correct steps in obtaining the legal proprietary rights from the rightful copyright, patent right or intellectual rights owner;
- That you are solely responsible for any loss, damage, or costs arising from your inability to obtain the aforementioned legal proprietary rights of the materials you have posted without the written consent of the rightful material owner;
- You hereby warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age;
- That you will hold Capitalwired harmless and indemnify us, our partners, affiliates, shareholders, subsidiaries, parents, representatives, employees and licensors from and against any liability that may arise in connection to or out of any content that you have displayed (even in the case that this content was not authorized by you)
- That you grant Capitalwired a license to use, distribute, sell, post, repost, create derivative works based upon, publicly perform, incorporate into other works in part or in whole and otherwise exploit the content that you have contributed;
- That you will carry the responsibility of your postings;
- That you understand that Capitalwired does not have the obligation to moderate, edit, amend or delete your posts (although it reserves the right to do so). However, if we decide that a certain post is not in compliant with the rules and regulations of the present Agreement, we reserve the right to remove or delete it.
- Your contributions do not inhibit, restrict or hinder in any way the proper and enjoyable experience of other Capitalwired users;
- Use any types of software or devices that disrupt, cause interferences or impair the servers and networks employed to provide the Website and the Services;
- By your contributions, impersonate any other person, entity or company, provide false statements and misrepresent any and all affiliations with other entities or people;
- That your content and materials do not encourage other people to engage in unlawful activities or cause injury or property damage;
- You will not upload or transmit materials that include harmful software such as malware, spyware or virus;
- You will not upload messages that contain solicitations of any kind;
- You will not upload messages that represent advertisements or promotional messages;
- You may not provide contact information or personal information about other people, such as email addresses, contact addresses, name, username, account number, social security number, etc.;
- You will not engage in behaviour that is threatening, harassing or questionable in any way;
- You will not misrepresent any affiliation with Capitalwired;
Third Party Content and Links
Under certain circumstances, the Services may include content that has been posted by a third-party. In such a case, please be advised that the aforementioned content will not represent the views and judgements of Capitalwired, but those of that particular third party. Capitalwired does not warrant or offer any responsibility for the correctness, timeliness, completeness, error-free nature, accuracy or reliability of such opinions and judgements. Additionally, please note that Capitalwired may also feature links to third-party websites that are not operated or maintained by us. We DO NOT operate that particular website and do not endorse the content you may find on those website. You and you alone carry the responsibility of your use of such websites.
Indemnification, Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Capitalwired and all of its managers, directors, partners, licensors, affiliates, employees, contributors, agents, shareholders and representatives harmless from and against any and all damages, costs, losses or expenses, including but without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees that may have been generated as a result of your use of the Services that Capitalwired provides, your alleged or actual violation of the present Agreement as well as the violation of the rights of any third party or person.
Despite the fact that Capitalwired features links that lead you to third-party internet sites, this doesn’t imply that we are endorsing or sponsoring such websites, nor do we run the services provided through those particular sites. We do NOT control the information, materials, services or products that are offered to you by such websites.
CAPITALWIRED OFFERS ITS READERSHIP COVERAGE, INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND CONTENT THAT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS OFFERED”, “AS IS” BASIS AND AS SUCH, WE OFFER NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES AS TO THIS CONTENT AND MATERIALS PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT THE APPLCIABLE LAW WILL ALLOW, CAPITALWIRED DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WARRANTIES, THAT THE SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR STANDARDS OR REQUIREMENTS, THAT IT WILL BE OFFERED TO YOU IN AN ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED MANNER, THAT THE DEFECTS YOU OBSERVE AND ERRORS IT CONTAINS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE MATERIALS, CONTENT AND FILES WILL BE VIRUS-FREE AND HARMFUL-SOFTWARE-FREE OR THAT THE INFORMATION WILL BE RELIABLE AND OFFERED IN A TIMELY FASHION.
Capitalwired also offers no warranties or guarantees pertaining to the results that you may expect or obtain in connection to your use of the materials presented to you via the services, their reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness.
Your use of the Services may be done if and when you assume the sole responsibility for the necessary equipment (including hardware and software) to access the site.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CAPITALWIRED ACCEPTS TO AND WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES. COSTS OR EXPENSES, BE THEY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY HAVE ARISEN OUT OF (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) NEGLIGENCE IN REGARDS TO YOUR USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS FEATURES, MATERIALS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, CONTENT, THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, FEATURES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU BY CAPITALWIRED.
ADDITIONALLY, PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF ILLEGAL, OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY CONDUCT OF ANY USER CHOOSING TO CONTRIBUTE CONTENT AND MATERIALS VIA THE SERVICES. IN CERTAIN STATES, IT IS NOT ALLOWED THAT LIMITATIONS ARE EXCLUDED FOR CERTAIN DAMAGE CATEGORIES, IN WHICH CASE, THE AFOREMENTIONED LIMITATION MAY NOT EXCEED THE GREATER TOTAL OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS OVER A PERIOD OF THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS.
YOUR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES, THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS MAY ONLY BESOLVED BY DISCONTINUING YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
Last update: 15.08.2015