Several users are eagerly waiting for the release date of iOS 8 that is 17th of September. People are now used to of these late night releases of video games, movie openings, pre-orders and several other things.
The company has announced the iOS release date without any particular release time. However, it is expected that the company would never release iOS at 12 AM Eastern or 12 AM Pacific.
iOS 8 will probably release at 10 AM pacific 1 PM Eastern on the 17 of September. Generally, Apple release iOS updates at this kind of time. Therefore, it is improbable that the company will change the trend to a midnight release timings.
Currently, a large number of users are interested in the download details of iOS 8 release. Some tips are mentioned below which will assist you in the Apple’s free update.
The chief reason behind the prediction of this time is that most of the iOS updates are coming for iPhones and iPads.
The possibility is very low that this time the company will change things associated with the release of iOS. Thus, you can go to sleep without worrying about the iOS 8 update.
iOS 8 will bring loads of new alluring features such as improved group messages, the facility to answer a phone call on the iPad, Touch ID support and much more. The 10 best features of iOS 8 are listed below:
- Texts, Calls, Hotspot & Handoff: It will also display your texts and calls on Mac and iPad Hotspot will let you switch your important things to another device.
- Notification: You can stay on the apps and can instantly reply to the notifications.
- Better Messages: You would be able to send voice and video message without leaving the individual Group Message thread
- New Keyboard & Third Party Keyboard: This time Apple offers different options for keyboard along with predictive texts.
- Photo Library: This feature will make your photos and videos accessible from everywhere. Users merely have to pay 99 cents per month in order to get 20 GB storage.
- Family Share: Now you do not need to have a similar Apple ID for the purpose of sharing apps, movies and other items.
- Siri: Siri launch for your personal assistant as soon as you say “Hey Siri”
- Smart Sharing: Now you can share apps other than the ones that Apple offers. You have to install different apps to avail this service
- Face Time Call Waiting: At last Apple offers a service that will permit users to switch all the Face Time Calls.
- Touch ID support Apps: Touch ID can now also run on third-party apps which means it can you can secure other apps through fingerprints.
The following slide show demonstrates some of the free updates of iOS 8. The iOS 8 update will be available to the owners of iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad Air, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad Retina and iPod touch 5th generation.
We will begin the comparison of iOS 8 with iOS 7 with the iPhone home screen. The following screen is extremely significant since they appear every time you turn on the iPhone screen.
There is no huge difference in the home screen of iOS 7 and iOS 8. Apple merely modified status bar and other tiny visual changes in iOS 7.
Furthermore, it is evident that the company has altered the home screen of iOS 8 to some extent for the new iPhone 6. The new iPhone 6 will come with a display screen of 4.7 inches with a higher resolution. Therefore, it was essential for Apple makes an addition of icons on the screen.